- What holiday is always celebrated the first Sunday following the full moon that appears near the Spring Equinox?
- Germany originated the legend of what bunny?
- The wooden eggs used at the White House Egg Roll are in honor of what day?
- The metamorphosis of the butterfly represents eternal life and is seen with which holiday?
- More than 1 billion eggs are hunted all over the United States on this holiday.
- Which holiday is known as Ostern in German, Isuta in Japenese, and Eseta in Samoan?
- Kids decorate hard boiled eggs in preparation for what holiday?
- Stores sell jelly beans, chocolate bunnies, marshmallow candy, and creme eggs for this holiday.
- Eggs are hidden by the bunny over Saturday night so the kids can find them the next day which is this holiday.
- Finnish people enjoy a dish called Mammi on this holiday.
- It is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus.
- There used to be just marshmallow chicks, now we have eggs and rabbits for this holiday as well.
- This holiday is named after the goddess, Eostre, who changed her beloved bird into a hare. The hare being a bird at heart still lay eggs in his nest.
- The beautiful white lily is supposed to bloom around this holiday.
luni, 13 aprilie 2009
Try to find out the answers to this quiz: